Monday, September 29, 2008

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” Casablanca 1942


Ernie Andrews - Where Were You (When I Needed You)

Oh baby now that you're here,
What's that I see : "Is it all tears?
Did he tell you goodbye? Is that the reason why you're here?",
I wanna know now that you need me so...

I said WHERE WERE YOU when I needed you,
Where where you when i was going through,
My heartache will fear of now having you near where were you,
You were with him, i was alone...

(where were you when i needed you)

Oh the lonely nights, cracked up on me ,
You left my arms so suddenly, now you're feeling so bad,
"Do you miss the love you had from me?",
I wanna know now that you need me so...

I was alone, I was alone...

http://www.box.net/shared/2hsnj6e7au

No comments: