Friday, July 23, 2010

Vel Tones - I Do



* Goldwax Records, 301 -
"Darling" / "I Do" (1966)


Who needs two arms to hold them tight ? I do
Who needs sweet kisses every night darlin ? I do
What kind of fool would lose his head every time he is fond of you

Who wants to fall in love ?
I do

Who want to see the same old face every day ? I do
Who want to hear those foolish things you say, darling ? I do
Who wants to change his carefree ways and spend the rest of his life with you ?

Now who wants to fall in love ?
I do

Someone want to fall in love with you
Someone want to give all his love to you, guess who ?

Who needs a tender hand to hold ? I do
Who needs someone when nights too cold, darling ? I do
Who want to tie himself (...) and spend the rest of his life with you

Now who wants to say I do ? I do
Pretty little angel
Who wants to say I do ? I do

No comments: