Sunday, August 01, 2010

Leon Haywood - It's Got To Be Mellow



DECCA, 62134 - It's Got To Be Mellow / Cornbread & Buttermilk (1967)



It's Got To Be Mellow
Got to be mellow,
'Cause my baby loves me,
and I'm her only fellow

Crazy about my baby,
Crazy about my baby,
And it's plain to see
She's crazy about me,
Crazy about me, yeah

She's got class and she's got style,
A personality that drives me wild,
She's not a put-on and she's not make believe,
She don't mind sharing love so that she may receive

She's mellow
It's Got To Be Mellow
Yes my baby's mellow
It's Got To Be Mellow
She's my baby and I love her
And I'm her only fellow
And I place no one above her

It's got to be mellow (It's Got To Be Mellow)
Got to be mellow, (It's Got To Be Mellow)
'Cause my baby loves me (She's my baby and I love her)
And I'm her only fellow (and I place no one above her)
crazy about my baby, crazy about my baby,
and it's plain to see, she's crazy about me,
crazy bout me, yeah
She's alright, Love is uptight


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. i'm very

enjoy reading your post. great.