Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chuck Wood - 7 Days Too Long

(That's the B-Side of "Seven Days Too Long")

First time I called you girl
They say you wasn't home
Then second time I tried it
They say you won't be left alone

We have a lot of quarrels yes we have
Like all lovers do
I'm ready to make up
It's all of left to you now

Seven Days Too Long without you baby
Come on back to me now

I feel so break up because i'm alive
Cause' my love is too strong girl to let it down
The source of problem
Cause I see the danger sign you know
It's ripped on your face
Justice (...)

Let's stop playing girl I go sick
i can't stand being without you baby another week
You got me soured, I can't even concentrate
You know good things come, I say good things come (...)
I can't wait no longer listen to me girl


Seven Days Too Long Without You Baby

http://www.box.net/shared/plhdqti1su

No comments: