Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jimmy Radcliffe - Long After Tonight Is All Over


Jimmy Radcliffe - Long After Tonigh Is All Over (composed by David-Bacharach)

Musicor, 1042 (1964)

Tonight with you for the first time
I have learned what my lips are for
And darling now that I've kissed you
I'm craving to kiss you more
Let me tell you...

Long after tonight is all over
Long after tonight is all gone
I'll be yours, for ever and a day I'm yours,
come anything that may
You'll always be just everything to me

Here in my arms when I hold you
I can feel that the world is mine
Don't go away, don't you leave me
Or I'll cry til' the end of time
Let me tell you...

Long after tonight is all over
Long after it's all gone
I'll be yours
Come anything that may and I'm yours for ever and a day
Youll always be just everything to me

http://www.box.net/shared/8ompz4zzhh

No comments: