Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Willie Hightower - Because I Love You


Another song from "Soothers & Movers" on Goldmine (only 2 copies in The Mighty Milky Way & I know these pals). Never bored of this compilation, like the old saying goes : "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Why am I always doin' everything you tell me to do ?
Why am I always going out of my way to please you ?

Why do I let you treat me in the way you desire ?
Never do anything about it, all I have do is sittin' and cryin'

I give up my fortune, I give up my faith
Before I would take a chance of losing you baby
Don't you know I give up anything ?

Why whatever you need me
All I do is cry
That's the way it goes, baby
Here's the reason why

Because I Love You (Because He Loves Her)


Willie Hightower - Because I Love You http://www.box.net/shared/fdg6aie3ua

No comments: