Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice To Me


* MB Records, 1001

Say something nice to me, don't just say goodbye
If this just has to be, at least won't you tell me why
Before I've break down in front of you & cry like I wanna do

Say something nice to me baby, girl say smething nice to me now
Baby, My Love, I don't want to say goodbye, talk to me

You just can't walk away from all those things we've planned
One minute more, just stay and try to understand
'Cause I don't know baby when I'll see you again to (...) until then

You know I love you girl as long as I've sheltered this
What have I done so bad that you just can't forgive ?
Talk to me baby with your special tone and while you're in my arms...

Say Something Nice To Me !

http://www.box.net/shared/l3j70sgoqf

No comments: