Monday, March 23, 2009

Dana Valery - You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies


* Columbia, 44004 (1967)

You can hear Paul Simon singing the small part "You don't begin to comprehend".

You don't know that you love me
You don't know but I know that you do
You may think you're above me
What you think isn't always true

Don't try to debate me
You should know that I'm womanly wise
Still you try to manipulate me
You don't know where your interest lies

You don't know where your interest lies
You don't begin to comprehend

You're just a game I like to play
You may think that we're friends all right
But I won't let friendship get in my way
I won't let friendship get in my way

You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this site will be famous amid all
blogging users, due to it's good content

Look at my web page - Go Here :: http://js-wewer.de/js-wiki/Index.php5?title=Benutzer:HubertDen ::