Friday, March 20, 2009

Chi-Lites - 24 Hours of Sadness


* Brunswick 55426, "24 Hours Of Sadness" / "You're No Longer Part Of My Heart" (1970)

24 hours of sadness, since my baby's been missing
24 hours of madness, all I need is just a kiss

Wish I knew just where I can find her
She don't know love she left behind her

24 hours of teardrops since my baby's been missing
24 hours of heartbreak, all I need is just a kiss

How can I live without her
She don't know love she left behind her

24 hours of sorrow, oh maybe tomorrow
24 hours of breathing, all I need is just a kiss

She don't know love she left behind her
Wish I could, Wish I could remind her



http://www.box.net/shared/1qr7c3uoqy


I annouce that "24 Hours of Sadness" is the greatest song ever... for this week. So smooth, so soul, so philly... How can you not root for this guy in love with his ex-girlfriend ? Hey, that could have been me.

No comments: