Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bob Relf - Blowing My Mind To Pieces


* Trans-American, 0010-B (1968)

You say that you leave me underneath baby don't need me
But baby you didn't have to do what you've done behind my back
With someone on you who holdin' a kissin'
Just the way we used to love
You say you realized the stretch you made
I keep trying to hear you baby

You're Just Blowin' My Mind To Pieces
(you just ruinin' my mind so more)
You Keep Blowin' My Mind To Pieces
(you got me hurt like never before)

Hey, you gotta stop baby, hanging up now

Girl, I'm gonna have to put you down
'Cause I'm so tired of being messed around
I've told you a long long time ago
You keep blowin' my mind
I'm gonna have to let you go
I give you everything that I have
You just woudn't let me be your man

Blowing My Mind To Pieces
(I've said I've gotta to get me out this place)
Blowing My Mind To Pieces
(I've said I've gotta to get me back in the rain)


Bob Relf's Biography : http://www.millbrand.com/bobrelf.html

http://www.box.net/shared/q5hasjfc55

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least credit the writer! jeez! what a bunch of irresponsible dorks.