Friday, April 17, 2009

Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Get Out (And Let Me Cry)





Landa, 703 - "Get Out (And Let Me Cry)" / "You May Not Love Me" (1965) Lead Vocal By John Atkins

Just hung up the telephone
I've heard a lot about you
Your new boyfriend couldn't wait to tell me huh
That you and I are through
Don't try to spin my feelings...

Just Get Out (And Let Me Cry)

I give my best to you
What I am supposed to do
Don't stand here and look silly...

Just Get Out (And Let Me Cryyyyyyyyy)

If what he said is true
I own (allow) all the best for you
Couldn't look just to see me cry so...

Just Get Out (And Let Me Cry)

I don't know where or when
I know I love her again
This must be hard for you
So I'll tell you what you'd better do
You'd better Get Out (& Let Me Cry)

http://www.box.net/shared/4d2730a0ma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got a question for you, man. I'm trying to translate this song into Spanish, but I am utterly puzzled by the verse "Couldn't look just to see me cry, so".

What is that supposed to mean?

Thank you.