Sunday, April 12, 2009

Frankie Valli - You're Ready Now


Smash, 2037 - "You're Ready Now" / "Cry For Me" (1966)


When I met you, you were too young
To hang around where the groupies hung
To swing and dance where the swingers swung

You're Ready Now, You're Ready Now, You're Ready Now...

You grew up fast like over-night
You sure have changed, girl, you're out of sight
You wanna swing and dance all night

You pick up quick, I knew you would
You move and groove just the way you should
You've got that feel, you're learnin' good

Come on near me, come on baby
Do you hear me ? Yes I hear you

You've got it girl, you've got that talk
You've got that wiggle in the way you walk
You've got, I see, what gets to me

You're Ready Now, You're Ready Now, You're Ready Now...

http://www.box.net/shared/c85urgucom

No comments: